Our award winning positive behaviour support training is delivered by specialist instructors with extensive clinical backgrounds.
As a result of this, we are proud to say that we have evidence based research of reduction in restraint, restrictive practice and incidents where our programme has been fully implemented.
We believe that training should be interactive, engaging ….and fun! This way delegates get the most from their learning. Here are some examples of what we can deliver for you:
- Functional perspective of behaviours that challenge
- Practical tools to aid positive behaviour support planning
- Scenario based situations to assess why the person is challenging – what’s it all about?
- Practical, long, medium and short-term service user specific prevention strategies
- Teaching replacement skills, including behaviour consequences
- Physical intervention and release techniques. If required, we can incorporate physical intervention or release techniques into your training. We will do this, however, as part of a ‘whole approach’ to behaviour support and not in isolation.
How does it work? We will arrange an initial meeting so you to tell us exactly what you want to achieve from the training. This way we can tailor the right course content for you. We can then deliver your training at your premises, a venue of your choice or at our training venue in Leicester and Grimsby.
Take a look at our training levels to see the variety of training we can offer.