We believe that the best way of delivering excellent services is to focus on individual service user support. Some organisations need help and external expertise in order to get this right.
Respect consultancy is facilitated by a team of clinicians who provide advice and outreach solutions to services that are supporting individuals who may present with challenging behaviours.
Consultancy can be provided in the following areas:
- Develop managers and team leaders to support the implementation of the Respect ethos and philosophy
- Conduct in-depth functional assessments for specific service users
- Conduct PBS plans or provide the link between the functional assessments and PBS plans supplied by your organisation
- Help organisations to create, implement and monitor a restraint reduction programme holistically and for individual service users
- Create risk assessment for service user specific physical interventions
- We can act as an external ‘critical friend’ for service Evaluation
- Involving service users, parents and carers with the running of your organisation and services
- Investigating complaints or bad practice
To book a consultancy appointment please contact us on email@example.com